Your best bet to navigate the blog is to start with the category drop down at the bottom of the page. The categories are like a general table of contents.
Some explanations of categories.
- Entertainment – pretty self-explantory; you’ll find book and movie reviews in here
- Deep Thoughts – some are probably shallow, but this is where essays and life observations end up
- Food – if you can eat it, it’s here
- Interests – a hodge podge of what captures my fancy
- Links & News – when I’m stuck for a blog post, I share the links that have entertained me or press releases that caught my attention
- Travel – trip reports and future plans
- Writing – my creative endeavors and posts about the blog itself